Jennifer Lawrence and Anne Hathaway at the Oscar 2013.
Reblog/Like this if Music has made a difference in your life. My english teacher does not believe that Music can save lives and that our heroes should be real people who deal with real issues. Reblog/Like this to prove him wrong and add lyrics that mean a lot to you from any genre.
- Sleeping With Sirens: Father Father tell me where have you been? It's been hell not having you here.
- Of Mice and Men: This time I'll, make you, Proud to see me over, come on daylight. Proud of, who you raised.Your shelter, your peacefulness. So this time I'll make you proud. Proud of, who you raised up.
- Of Mice and Men: Come back so I can say thank you for this,Home cooked meals and a place to rest,My troubled head when you're away, I've passed the test, I've earned an A, Not just in school, but in life, You'll always be right by my side. To help me show, hope to all, That are lost and sick in this dying world. I'll use the love you left behind, I'll change their minds, I'll change their minds.
- Sleeping with Sirens: Is this what you call a family?
- Of Mice and Men: This is not what it is, only baby scars. I need your love like a boy needs his mother's side.
- Pierce the Veil: You're just another set of bones to lay to rest
- Pierce the Veil: But I will soon forget the color of your eyes and you’ll forget mine
- Pierce the Veil: I kissed the scars on her skin, I still think you're beautiful and I don't ever want to lose my best friend.
- Sleeping With Sirens: Sometimes you gotta fall before you fly
- All Time Low: Arrogant boy love yourself so no one has to, they're better off without you, they're better off without you. Arrogant boy cause a scene like you're supposed to, they'll fall asleep without you, you're lucky if your memory remains.
- Pierce the Veil: Cold, empty mattresses and falling stars. My, how they start to look the same
- Sleeping With Sirens: I can't promise that things won't be broken but I swear that I will never leave.
- Mayday Parade: Save your heart for someone worth dying for
- Mayday Parade: Don't fall in love, their is just too much to lose. If you're given the choice then I'm begging you choose to walk away don't it get you. I can't bare to see the same happen to you. Now son I'm only telling you this because life can do terrible things.
- Sleeping With Sirens: This is my life, I've got it all right in front of me
- Pierce the Veil: This love was bullet prof but you're the one who shot me
- Pierce the Veil: I screamed out God you vulture bring her back or take me with her
- All Time Low: I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar, I've never made a bet but we gamble with desire, I've never lit a match with intent to start a fire.
- Sleeping With Sirens: I think your mouth should be quiet because it never tells the truth.
- Mayday Parade: And I could call you baby doll all the time and you could whisper in my ear i miss you boy sing it over again and over again and over again
- Green Day: Where have all the riots gone. As the city's motto gets pulverized?
- Pierce The Veil: If I were you, Id put that away. You're just wasted and thinking about the past again. Darling you'll be okay.
- Pierce The Veil: Darling close you're eyes cause you're about to miss everything.
- Pierce The Veil: Oh what a waste of a perfectly good clean wrist.
- Pierce The Veil: Please don't take this out on me, cause you're the only thing that's keeping me alive. And I don't wanna wait for the Down set date cause I would rather end it all tonight. If I mean anything to you I'm sorry but I've made up my mind.
- Sleeping With Sirens: Sometimes you've gotta fall before you fly.
- All Time Low: Stay awake. Get a grip and get out you're safe from the weight of the world. Just take a second to set things straight. I'll be fine even though I'm not always right. I can count on the sun to shine, dedication takes a lifetime, but dreams only last for a night.
- Of Mice&Men: You're too young to live this way.
- For All Those Sleeping: Scars can be so hard to hide, when all around is flawless. But where we've been makes us who we are. And in the darkest times you find out what you're made of. And I swear there's more to you than you know.
- Josh Franceschi: Oh Swetheart, no need to cry over chicken nuggets.
- My Chemical Romance: Do or die, you'll never make me because the world will never take my heart, Go and try, you'll never break me, We want it all, we wanna play this part. I won't explain or say I'm sorry. I'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scar. Give a cheer for all the broken! Listen here, because it's who we are. I'm just a man, I'm not a hero. I'm just a boy, who had to sing this song! I'm just a man, I'm not a hero. I don't care! We'll carry on.
- From First to Last: Two roads... split off from here, and my life goes running in opposite directions. Exaggerating the barrier between who I am and who I want to be. I wanted to be that breath of fresh air,
- When everything smelled so insincere. But this taste still lingers in my mouth, deceit has ways of sticking around. And I'm ready to disappear Vacation seems far, seems far from here. Note to self, I miss you terribly. This is what we call a tragedy. Come back to me, come back to me, to me. Note to self, I miss you terribly. This is what we call a tragedy. Come back to me, back to me, to me.
- Bring Me the Horizon: I'm not homesick, I'm just so sick of going home.
- Of Mice and Men: This world is not my home, I'm just passing through.
- Paramore: Would someone care to classify our broken hearts and twisted minds so I can find someone to rely on
- Paramore: You are not useless
- Green Day: So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's something unpredictable but in the end it's right, I hope you had the time of your life.
- All Time Low: Therapy, I'm a walking travesty but I'm smiling at everything.
- All Time Low: But there's a monster standing where you should be so I'll paint your wings and I'll set you free
- Memphis May Fire: You count your money and I'll count my friends. In the end, we'll see who's richer.
- Memphis May Fire: God give me the strength to do what you created me to do.
- Of Mice&Men: I've been put down for far too long. You'll never be good enough. All they told me was just give up. You'll never be good enough. Keep pushing men, pushing me, SHUT UP
- All Time Low: Take a breath and let the rest come easy
- Paramore: We are broken, what must we do to restore our innocence and all the promise we adore. Give us life again cause we just want to be whole.
- A Day To Remember: So set your ego to the side and just get the fuck over it.
- All Time Low: Is this what it feels like finding out That I've got the guts to say anything? Feels like breaking out When I can give up my reputation Finally I can see, Honestly, I've got the guts to say anything
- Sleeping with Sirens: Don't give up just believe I will be right there,
- when your hopes and your dreams are on the line.
- Bring Me The Horizon: I won't give up on you, these scars won't tear us apart, so don't give up on me, it's not too late for us and I'll save you from yourself.
- My Chemical Romance: Im not afraid to keep on living, Im not afraid to walk this world alone.
- My Chemical Romance: The world is ugly but you're beautiful to me.
- Sleeping With Sirens: Don't wake me up if I'm sleeping this life away. Tell me that I'll never be good enough. Sometimes it hurts to think it could really be that way. It won't be that way. I'm tired and I'm lost. I don't wanna be found. I put my heart and my soul. And strength in this now. So forgive me 'cause I won't forget that. Yeah, this world has changed me.
- Sleeping With Sirens: You made me hate who I am today
- Sleeping With Sirens: You made me hate my own reflection, question every choice I make so I could try to be perfect but I won't try to be fake.
- Pierce The Veil: So what if I can't forget you? I'll burn your name into my throat I'll be the fire that'll catch you and what's so good about picking up the pieces? What if I don't even want to?
- Memphis May Fire: Don't you see this is my everything? It may not seem right to you and you might not approve but it's real. This is the only thing that makes me feel. This is who I am! This is my life.
- Sleeping With Sirens: I'll hold you close and show you you're not broken
- Memphis May Fire: There is not much left of me, I can't feel the ground beneath my feet there is not much left of me I let everyone around me down
- Memphis May Fire: This is who we are! These are the roads we paved, the strength we found and the mistakes we made along the way.
- Memphis May Fire: Who are you to tell me what's wrong or right? what could I possibly learn from someone like you? You don't know the first thing about my life!
- Sleeping With Sirens: Oh my, don't they hate to see us try? Come on, say what you think, it won't mean a thing, in the end we're gonna be just fine
- A Day To Remember: I hate this town, it's so washed up, and all my friends don't give a fuck. They'll tell me that it's just bad luck, when will I find where I fit in?
- Falling In Reverse: I got these questions always running through my head. So many things that I would like to understand. If we are born to die and we all die to live, then what's the point of living life if it just contradicts?
- All Time Low: Thanks to you, I'm not myself. I'm all strung out, that much is clear.
- Lights: I never meant to wither, I wanted to be tall.
- Of Mice & Men: Here in this world I'm awaked with mistakes, but it's love that keeps fueling me
- Paramore: When I was younger I saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind
- We The Kings: Where are your guts to fly? Soaring through, thorough the night and if you take that last step I'll follow you. We'll leave the earth and fly we're finally alive
- Rascal Flatts/Cassadee Pope: Cause when push comes to shove You taste what you're made of. You might bend til you break cause it's all you can take. On your knees you look up decide you've had enough. You get mad, you get strong, wipe your hands shake it off then you stand
- Simple Plan: I want to start by letting you know this because of you my life has a purpose
- A Day To Remember: I said I'd never let you go and I never did. I said I'd never let you fall and I always meant it
- Lights: The sun is always gonna rise up, you need to get up, gotta keep your head up, look at the people all around you, the way you feel is something everybody goes through.
- Paramore: Just think of the future and think of your dreams, you’ll get away from here, you’ll get away eventually. So think of the future, think of a new life, and don’t get lost in the memories, keep your eyes on the new prize.
- The Maine: She could be money, cars, fear of the dark, your best friends or just strangers in bars. Whoever she is, who ever she may be, one things for sure, you don't have to worry.
- Of Mice & Men: You won't bring me down, I've got my feet on solid ground.
- Memphis May Fire: One day I'll heal and I'll be covered in scars.
- Bring Me The Horizon: We all carry these things inside that no one else can see. They hold us down like anchors, they drown us out at sea.
- Bring Me The Horizon: Cut me up and wear my skin; Show me how to live.
- Of Mice & Men: I don't mind it, I don't mind if you're overrated, or if you're staring at the edge of the world but keep in mind that I'm a sore eye with blurry vision, but I can see it had to be you, love, that I've been dreaming of. So if we climb this high, I swear we'll never die.
- Of Mice & Men: Oh faithful, put away the pills and come waste away with me.
- Of Mice & Men: This is the way i wanted to live, but you know I'm scared of the world.
- Of Mice & Men: All they told me was just give up. You'll never be good enough. All they told me was just give up. You'll never be good enough. I've been put down for way too long. You'll never be good enough. Shut up!
- Suicide Silence: One day there will be no worry. No more pain, it will all just end.
- La Dispute: Just keep your head up,I swear we'll be alright
- La Dispute: No one should ever have to walk through the fire alone.
- No one should ever have to brave that storm. No,
- Everybody needs someone or something.
- Of Mice & Men: It speaks of hope, trust, and love, The fear of never being good enough, We are all made the same, I know it's tough, but please don't give up.
- Paramore: It's just a spark but enough to keep me going.
- Bring Me The Horizon: I can't drown my demons they know how to swim.
- Paramore: And the blood in these veins isn't pumping any less than it ever has. And that's the hope I have, the only thing I know is keeping me alive.
- Local Natives: If you never knew how much, If you never felt all of my love. I pray now you do.
- Just go listen to Hero by Superchick that ENTIRE song is amazing, I read it to my English class!
Giving away a HG notebook and a pandora type district 4 bracelet (tropical).
- Must be following me
- Must reblog this, no limits
- Deadline to reblog is 6/20, i will pick a winner and send out the stuff Friday!
- That’s it, easy and simple :)
Thanks for your patience and love for me guys :)
You. Are. Not. Leaving. Me.
In a world where no one, no one understands
It’s good to finally find someone, someone who can
The simplistic nature of this photograph is what makes it one of the most iconic images of that night.
The person responsible for this edit used a minimalist approach by removing all noise, centering only on this brief moment in time that changed Jennifer Lawrence’s life forever.
(This will always be one of my favorite Jennifer Lawrence images)